Get to know us better
Home > Get to know us better
We give aesthetic and technological value to our customers' products by design and innovative objects in total respect of societal issues.
More than 40 years of presence on the plastics market
- 20 injection presses (25 to 400 T.)
- 17 blow extrusion machines (mono and co-extrusion till 3 layers)
- 14 blowing injection machines by biorientation
- 30 finishing machines (sreen printing, hot stamping, pad printing, labelling, liquid metallization…)
- 8 machines for manufacturing and inserting thermo welded complexes (Airless)
- 10 semi-automated assembly machines
11,000 sq. mAn 11,000 sq.m site in the heart of the Plastics Valley, controlled atmosphere and dust free. Where to find us?
- 5 people in charge of the study and product development
- 5 people in charge of the study and process developpment
- 23 trainees in 2017 from CAP to Master
- 20 employees who obtained their Professional Qualification Certificates (CQP) via a training course of the GEP (Employer Group of Plastics Industry)
- 20 recruitment in 2017
17 million €
- Total 2018 sales reach 17 million €
- 60 million parts delivered in 2017
- 8% invested in R & D and Innovation
- The delivery of a global offer via a controlled production process from end to end.
- Mastery of different processes and technologies of molding and finishing.
- The technical expertise of incoming materials in the composition of the products.
- The guarantee of irreproachable quality validated by ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- The high level of employee skills is constantly maintained and strengthened, both on products and on processes.
- Diversified shareholding involved and sustainable.
- The ability to surround itself with a high-tech ecosystem thanks to a strong anchoring on the territory and the constitution of a network of specialized partners.