PRP Creation, committed to sustainable development
Committed for more than a decade in this approach of eco-design and our carbon footprint reduction, PRP Creation obtained in 2008, the ISO 14001 certification requiring respect for continuous improvement of environmental performance principe.
Since then, each project has been done in a logic of reducing carbon balance and greenhouse gases (GHG).
Our 5 commitments
- Sorting and valuing our waste
- Reducing our energy consumption
- Research and use of biosources and recycled materials
- Risk control and pollution prevention
- Measuring carbon footprints and setting up an improvement plan
Think Green : our actions
Carbon balance calculatingLearn moreCarbon balance calculating
For each development, we calculate the carbon balance of the product.
Use of recycled materials and biosourcesLearn oreUse of recycled materials and biosources
By replacing 50% of the noble material with recycled PET on a standard 200ml Rondo bottle, it is almost 23% less carbon dioxide emission! The economy can even be more than 46% if we use 100% PET biobased.
Now the recycled and biobased PET are directly integrated into our standard product offer.
Reduce packaging weightLearn moreReduce packaging weight
In a co-design approach with our customers, we support them in a process of lightening the packaging in order to reduce the carbon balance of the product.
Action plans implement in worshopsLearn moreAction plans implement in worshops
- Implementation of an energy saving plan:-28% CO2 emission
- Implementation of an internal recycling plan:-7% CO2 emission